Girl's Connect Game Basics
There are 5 factions in Girl's Connect, 3 elemental factions with Water, Fire, Wind and Light & Dark.
Each faction has an advantage over another, dealing 10% more damage to those factions. Additionally heroes who have a faction disadvantage will deal 10% less damage to the faction with the advantage.
Light & Dark factions do not have an advantage over elemental factions.
If you're struggling to defeat a stage, using heroes with a faction advantage may make the difference!
Also your team composition will bring extra bonuses to your team. Deploying 2 or more heroes from the same faction will increase your team's attack and HP, with a full team of 5 heroes of the same faction giving the highest bonus. Note: Light & Dark heroes count toward any elemental faction bonus. (For example, 3 Water + 1 Light + 1 Dark hero counts as 5 Water faction team for the bonus.)
Consider these bonuses when building your team compositions.
Suggested team compositions:
- Tank/CC Warrior, DPS Warrior, DPS Mage, Assassin/CC Mage, Heal Support
- DPS Warrior, DPS Mage, Assassin/DPS Mage, Heal Support, Buff Support
A well balanced team with tank front-line and support/damage dealers in back will perform the best. A full Mage/Support team will lose to a team with a front-line Warrior/Assassin of similar team power.
Recommended Starting Strategy
Focus on building up a core team of 5 heroes with a composition suggested above progressing through each battle mode as much as possible. Over time, slowly build up Light/Dark heroes you collect to eventually replace heroes on your core team. Keep your elemental faction heroes for faction specific content and 2nd/3rd team battle modes.
Fire heroes tend to deal high damage and DoT burns.
Water heroes will often have some kind of CC abilities in thier skills.
Wind heroes usually have effects around poison DoT, buffs & debuffs.
Girl's Connect Tier List
Girl's Connect Hero Rank Up Guide
Heroes are ranked up by using other heroes and Ascension Stones. Click any of the Rank-ups below to view required resources.
Girl's Connect Beginner Tips
- A lot of your combat power comes from other things besides hero rank. Don't go all-in on just ranking up heroes to max. Make sure to invest resources in runes, soul jades, starsouls, alchemist emblems, halidoms and other areas.
- Never spend diamonds directly on advanced summons. The Daily shop and many battle modes have summon ticket rewards you can purchase at reduced diamond prices, specifically in Labyrinth and Arcadia.
- Pull rates for top tier heroes through summoning is extremely low, so don't spend excessive resources trying to pull top tier heroes. Summoning is mostly used just to obtain food heroes to upgrade your main heroes. You'll obtain most of the top tier heroes though events and through different shops by accumulating various currencies from PvE, PvP & Guild activities.
- Even if you are F2P, you will be able to obtain some of the best heroes over time by participating in daily activity and PvP events mentioned above and earning the various in-game currencies.
Girl's Connect Codes
|HDFXZF||2 summon tickets, 200 diamonds, 200 ascension stones||2023-01-08 (Jan. 8)|
|FCSDH||1 summon ticket, 100 diamonds, 100 ascension stones||2023-01-16 (Jan. 16)|
|TJSFWC||1 Summon ticket, 100 diamonds||2023-01-22 (Jan. 22)|
|JASFRA||2 Summon tickets, 200 diamonds, 200 Ascension stones||2023-01-29 (Jan. 29)|
How to redeem Girl's Connect codes:
Click on your profile icon at the top-left of the window. Click the "Settings" tab at the bottom. Enter your code at the top of the tab "Exchange Code".
Are we missing a ONEPAGE Guide for your favorite game? We're always looking for Gamers who would like to publish their own guide & tier list to share with the community. Just contact us to get started today!